1 piece EUR 744.37
2 pieces EUR 718.70
Prices are in Euro and VAT excluded
Out of stock, we order this product for you from our supplier, we expect a delivery time of approximately two weeks
Thanks to the Dayton Audio SPA1200DSP digitally processed plate amplifier, it's possible to experience professional-level control over your subwoofer. Fine tune your system's low frequency performance, with groundbreaking power and finesse!
• Make adjustments from the comfort of your favorite listening chair!
• DSP processing functions include PEQs, HPF, LPF, Phase, Sub Tuning, Mains Delay
• Built-in Auto Room EQ function and microphone for room calibration
• Single-knob control panel with high-contrast LCD display and status LEDs
• Fast, intuitive PC-based GUI software enables full access to the DSP functions
• iPhone Wi-Fi remote control app for convenient control via smart device
• Super-efficient Class D output topology ensures tight, high-impact low frequency performance
Dayton Audio's SPA1200DSP true 1,200 watt digital switching plate amplifier features advanced signal processing control that every audio enthusiast wants. This power and flexibility is accessible via PC-GUI software, our innovative single-knob LCD control panel, or an iPhone feature management app.